UNIVERSAL BOND PAPER 3IN CORE 4.2MIL 21LBS 18IN╩X 500FTSee the ColorPRO Technology difference:
Print with ease - with the environment in mind:
- See the difference. See precise lines with sharp, fine detail. See high-impact graphics with an extended range of colors. HP Universal Bond Paper, 3-in Core with ColorPRO Technology is designed for HP PageWide XL printers to deliver professional quality, striking results optimized for high-production environments. HP bond papers with ColorPRO Technology use 13.5% less ink and provide up to 60% more color than standard bond papers without ColorPRO Technology.
Increase productivity, lower printing costs:
- Keep a brisk pace. HP printing materials are designed together with HP PageWide XL pigment inks and HP PageWide XL printers to provide dependable, quality performance. Meet the environmental objectives of your company - and your clients - with this, recyclable, FSC®-certified paper.
- Optimize your high-production printing with the reliable, trouble-free performance of economical HP Universal Bond Paper, 3-in Core for HP PageWide XL printers. Many choices, including metric and jumbo sizes, cut steps from the workflow for higher productivity and lower costs of printing.
- Ink compatibility: Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks including HP PageWide XL pigment inks
- Weight: 80 gsm per ISO 536 Test Method, (21 lb)
- Thickness: 106 microns/4.2 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
- Opacity: 91% per ISO 2471 Test Method
- Brightness: 110% per ISO 2470-2 Test Method
- Whiteness: 160 per ISO 11475 Test Method
- Finish: Matte
- Operating temperature: 15 to 30° C / 59 to 86° F
- Operating humidity: 20 to 70% RH
- Dry time: Instant (at 23° C, 50% RH)
- Shelf life: 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Storage temperature: 5 to 40° C / 41 to 104° F
- Storage humidity: 10 to 80% RH
- Environmental: Recyclable through commonly available recycling programs
- Country of origin: Product of Poland