||Tripp Lite KVM SWITCH 2 PORT DVI USB W/ AUDIO & CABLES
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Mfg. SKU: B004-DUA2-K-R
Our Part No.: N68905
TRIPP LITE KVM SWITCH 2 PORT DVI USB W/ AUDIO & CABLES
The B004-DUA2-K-R is a compact 2-Port DVI/USB KVM Switch with optional audio and microphone switching function. It allows you to access, control, boot and reboot two DVI- and USB-enabled multimedia computers from a single console (keyboard, monitor and mouse). The independent audio/mic switching function allows an uninterrupted audio experience - you can continue listening to audio even when you switch to the other computer.
This KVM switch uses DVI technology for digital video signal transmission to reduce undesirable distortion from conventional analog/digital conversion. Both DVI digital video ( up to 1920x1200 ) and DVI analog video ( up to 2048x1536 ) are supported.
It includes innovative, easy-to-use KVM Switcher Software for Windows® and Macintosh® platforms. A small client application facilitates your KVM switching operations such as computer selection, hot key sequence programming, auto-scanning, auto-scan delay time programming, independent or simultaneous audio/computer switching and more.
- Fast, easy switching via keyboard hot keys, push buttons or software
- Plug-and-play setup - no software required
- Hot-swap capability allows easy addition or removal of computers without powering down the switch or other computers
- Speaker and microphone connections allow sharing of audio components between systems (standard 3.5 mm audio connections)
- Independent audio switching allows you to listen to audio from either computer, no matter which computer is active on your monitor
- Supports both DVI digital (up to 1920 x 1200) and DVI analog (up to 2048 x 1536) video resolutions
- Supports Microsoft® IntelliMouse® and the scrolling wheel on most mice
- Compact design saves desk space
- One Year Limited Warranty
Download the manual for this product or find other reference material in our Document Downloads area.