ROCPRO T24 THUNDERBOLT 2 4BAY RAID ENCLOSURE
The new Rocpro T24 Thunderbolt 2 RAID 4-Bay system provides massive storage capacity and advanced hardware RAID configuration in a compact storage device. The Rocpro T24 delivers extraordinary performance and reliability for both Mac and PC users. Specifically designed for demanding audio/video professionals, the new Rocpro T24 utilizes fast SATA high capacity 3.5" drives in conjunction with Solid State Drive, in heat dissipating aluminum case. Silent fans assure quiet operation while providing maximum airflow for cooling purposes.
The Rocpro T24 utilizes the simplicity of hard drive installation and removal. The entire setup can be slide into the unit by aligning the screws with the specially designed guides. This enables flexibility in removal and insertion of the hard drives with ease.RAID Flexible. Reliable Cooling System.
Thunderbolt 2 Speeds for the 2K & 4K Workflows:
- Compatible with 6 Gbits/s SATA hard drives and solid-state drives
- Connects via two (2) Thunderbolt 2 ports (up to 20Gbps transfer rates)
- Reliable and robust hardware RAID
- Provides multiple hardware RAID tasks for effective storage management: JBOD (None RAID), RAID 0 (Striping), RAID 1 (Mirroring), RAID 10 (1+0)
- Supports Rebuild under RAID 1
- Provides multiple devices with increased speed and flexibility via Daisy Chaining
- Configures RAID modes easily using RAID Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- SSD & HDD Configurable
- Features Hot-swap structure for hard disk or solid state drives
- Dissipates heat efficiently with aluminum housing
- Maximizes airflow
Store your Data with a Peace of Mind:
- Rocpro T24 Thunderbolt 2 is designed to utilize the latest I/O technology where the interface is no longer the performance bottleneck. Utilizing the robust hardware RAID controller and 7200 RPM disk, the Rocpro T24 provides incredible sustained speeds of up to (687MB/s) in RAID 0 HDD for the 2K and 4K demanding users
SSD & HDD Configurable:
- The Rocpro T24 offers RAID modes 0, 1, 10, and JBOD. Unlike some of other competitors Software RAID storage units, Rocpro T24 hardware RAID controller delivers sustained performance, better flexibility, and the ability to connect the product to another computer while keeping the RAID configuration. Preconfigured in HFS+, it is truly plug and play for Mac® users. And easily customize the RAID mode to suit your needs using the Rocstor RAID GUI Manager utility.
- Users may opt choose RAID 0 to maximize speed and capacity for their needs, and then move their completed projects to other archive storage units extremely quickly. Or, choose JBOD "just a bunch of disks", an architecture involving multiple hard disk drives, while making them accessible as independent hard disk drives. JBOD allows the user to see and use each disk independently.
Email Alert Notifications:
- Provided RAID MASTER allows easy configuration of RAID Modes: JBOD (None RAID), RAID 0 (Striping), RAID 1 (Mirroring), RAID 1+0, and HyperDuo.
- HyperDuo technology uses intelligent algorithms to automatically migrate data to Solid State Drive(s) (SSDs) while enabling all data to be safely stored on larger capacity SATA Hard Disk Drives. Thus HyperDuo enables near Solid State drive performance at Hard Disk Drive capacities.
Streamlines your Data Storage Management:
- The Rocpro T24 advance email notification feature has the ability to notify you whenever an alert is triggered. Through the Alert Management tab in the RAID GUI, you can configure actions to execute whenever there is an issue in regards to the health of the RAID or the individual hard drives.
- Speed and massive storage capacity are typically cited as the prime benefits of RAID storage management. Real-time redundant backup of data and fault tolerance make RAID a critical part of any enterprise, regardless of size. Commercial enterprises that fail to employ (or use) RAID or disk mirroring can face large costs in the event of disk failure. Upon careful analysis, potential adopters of RAID technology will discover that the greatest cost of disk failure is the accumulated long term loss of data and subsequently loss of time and money. Designed for professional users and the enterprise sector, the newly released 4-Bay Rocpro T24 Tower RAID systems helps prevent data loss and streamlines storage management.