SP 3710SF MONOCHROME LASER AIO P/ C/ S/ F DUPLEX
The SP3710SF printer brings productive, cost-effective and easy-to-use multifunctional performance within the reach of every size of business. Its Ultra High Yield Toner allows the user to print for up to a year without changing cartridges, delivering long-term affordability.Meet every demand, every budget:
Value speed in your workflows:
- Make the best use of your budget to share your best ideas. Use the low-cost, affordable RICOH SP 3710SF Black and White Laser Multifunction Printer (MFP) to print, copy, scan and fax with ease from the desktop. Embrace versatility with multiple connectivity options, add convenient remote printing, handle a wide range of media and reduce print costs with a high-yield print cartridge.
Turn small workgroups into big contributors:
- Share messages quickly. Print black-and-white output at up to 34 pages per minute (ppm). Use the 35-Sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder to transform originals into one- or two-sided copies or into digital files that can be shared via Scan-to-Email/Folder/FTP and other options instantly. Use paperless faxing to reduce paper and transmission costs.
Worry less when you're cordless:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a powerful controller and extensive memory. Use the large 4.3" color touchscreen to jump between tasks easily and find important job details, device settings and more with fingertip precision. Add watermarks, covers and more for a professional look. Use ID Card Copy to scan two-sided originals onto one side of a sheet of paper.
Share messages anywhere:
- Small office convenience comes hassle- and cable-free. Place the compact device on desktops, work stations and shelves with standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet interfaces. Or, opt for USB WiFi® 2.4GHz wireless connectivity and avoid cumbersome cords and cables that can clog workways and bog workflows. Use the automatic print driver tool to quickly download print drivers and simplify configurations.
Maintain fast, affordable workflows:
- Work where you are, print when you want. Download the RICOH Smart Device Connector app to your iOS® or Android® smartphone or tablet and capture information from cloud storage applications. Simply touch your Android® device to the Near Field Communication (NFC) tag or scan the QR code on the panel for authentication. You can also print via Mopria or Google Cloud Print, or from your iOS® device via AirPrint®.
Handle more media formats:
- Print up to 7,000 pages with the impressive, high-yield All-in-One print cartridge. Quickly restock paper via the convenient front-access design for long-lasting, maintenance-free output. Even your most novice users can replace the print cartridge in seconds without technical assistance. Use Web Image Monitor or @Remote to monitor the device.
Get ahead by going green:
- Get attention with compelling text and images at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi on a wide range of media, including sizes up to 8.5" x 14", thicker stocks and even envelopes. Load the standard 250-Sheet Paper Tray for everyday printing. Use the 50-Sheet Bypass Tray for unique sizes and stocks. Or, add an optional 250-Sheet Paper Tray to extend print runs.
- Reduce paper usage by up to half with default duplex printing. Use Sleep Mode to power down the device when it?s idle. Plus, the SP 3710DN is ENERGY STAR® certified, meets EPEAT® Silver criteria and offers low Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) value of 1.304 kWH/week.
Cost Per Copy
- AIO Toner Yield: 7,000 pages
- Cost per Black Page (excluding paper): 1.4 cents
- Total Cost per 10,000 copies (including printer cost): 452.00
- Total Cost per 100,000 copies (including printer cost): 1200.00
Notes: the per page yield per cartridge is provided by the printer's manufacturer, and is generally based on approximately 5 percent coverage for an 8.5 x 11 inch (letter size) page. The Cost per Page is roughly calculated based on manufacturer's stated yield values and the retail cost of the all of the printer consumables (excluding paper). These figures are not at all scientific and are provided to give tastarsupply customers an easy way to reference a printer's approximate usage cost.