PRODUCTION MATTE PAPER 3IN CORE 6.6MIL 160GSM 24IN X 300FTAchieve high-quality results:
See the ColorPRO Technology difference:
- Produce high-quality POS posters and GIS maps with this production poster paper that provides excellent image quality. Avoid smudges and smears - prints dry quickly and stay intact with handling. See up to 6 months in-window display permanence, unlaminated.
Differentiate with environmental credentials:
- Produce precise lines with sharp, fine detail. See high-impact graphics with an extended range of colors. HP Production Matte Poster Paper, 3-in Core with ColorPRO Technology is designed for HP PageWide XL printers to deliver professional quality and striking results optimized for high-production environments.
- Offer your customers a recyclable, FSC®-certified paper that can help them achieve their environmental goals.
- Ink Technology: Original HP PageWide XL pigment inks
- Weight: 160 gsm per ISO 536 Test Method
- Thickness: 167 microns, 6.6 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
- Opacity: 96% per per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Brightness: 93% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Whiteness: 126 per ISO 11476 Test Method
- Finish: Matte
- Operating temperature: 15 to 35°C / 59 to 95°F
- Operating humidity: 30-80% RH
- Display permanence(Indoor home or office): 50+ years with Original HP XL8000 Inks
- Display permanence(Commercial in-window, unlaminated): 6+ months with Original HP PageWide 8000XL Inks
- Dry Time: Immediate (23° C, 50% RH)
- Shelf life: 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Storage temperature: 15 to 59° C / 41 to 95° F
- Storage humidity: 20 - 80% RH
- Core Size: 3 in
- Environmental: Recyclable through commonly available recycling programs
- Country of origin: Germany