PREMIUM SATIN PHOTO PAPER 260GSM 24IN X 75FT
Make an even bigger impression with HP Premium Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper. With an improved satin finish over the previous version, this paper achieves deeper blacks, more vivid colors, and better gloss uniformity on a noticeably whiter sheet. Images seem to pop off the page. With instant-dry prints, move right on to lamination without delay. Count on durable, long-lasting prints. And enjoy the versatility of great results with both Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks.Features:
- Impress with unrivaled image quality.
- Save time and money with instant-dry prints.
- Gain versatility, print with environment in mind
- Target customers: Graphic art/photography professionals and Print Service Providers seeking unrivaled image quality and the productivity benefits of instant-dry prints.
- Target applications: Professionals seeking unrivaled image quality and the productivity benefits of instant-dry prints - commercial photographers, photo labs, print service providers, and graphic designers and artists.
- Roll dimensions: 24 in x 75 ft
- Media roll, core size: 2 in
- Brightness: 92% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Metric page weight: 260 GSM per ISO 536 Test Method
- Opacity: 97% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Whiteness: 104 per CIE Ganz 82 Test Method
- Gloss level: Satin per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Waterfastness: Water resistant with Original HP 771 Vivid Photo Inks, HP 91 Photo Inks, or HP 70 Photo Inks on the HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript Printer, HP Designjet Z3100 Photo Printer, or HP Designjet Z2100 Photo Printer series. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence
- Country of origin: Product of Germany
- Primary material: Wood fiber and Polyethylene
- Recycling Method: Recyclable. In North America and Asia (including Japan), recyclable in consumer collection systems that can accept mixed paper (may not be recyclable in your area); In Europe, recyclable in consumer collection systems that accept liquid packaging.
- Operating temperature: 59 to 86°F
- Operating humidity: 30 to 80% RH
- Drying time: Less than 2 minutes (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
- Shelf life: 2 years, unopened in original packaging
Download a brochure
for this product or find other reference material in our Document Downloads