3PORT USB-C TO USB-A HUB WITH GIGABIT ETHERNET
Plugs into your laptop's USB Type-C port and turns it into three USB Type-A ports and an Ethernet port.USB-C™ to USB-A Hub with Ethernet Adapter:
Works with New MacBook® and Chromebook™:
- IOGEAR's HUB-C Gigalinq USB-C™ to USB-A Hub with Ethernet Adapter plugs into your laptop's USB Type-C port and turns it into three USB Type-A ports and an Ethernet port. The three SuperSpeed equipped USB Type-A ports allow you to stay connected to your legacy USB peripherals while the Ethernet port allows a hard-wired Gigabit Ethernet connection. Easily connect a mouse, external hard drive, printer, webcam, etc. for a customized workstation setup. With the extra Ethernet port, you can enjoy gigabit speeds without having to strictly rely on a wireless connection to keep you connected.
Hard-wired Connection for Reliable, High-Speed Internet:
- IOGEAR's HUB-C Gigalinq is the perfect travel companion for the 2015 Chromebook and MacBook. It allows you to stay connected to your current USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices without the hassle and high cost of purchasing new peripheral devices. The hub adds three SuperSpeed USB Type-A ports which allow you to charge your phone, transfer data and connect devices such as hardrives and cameras - consider it versatility at its finest. The ports support SuperSpeed data transmission rate of 5Gbps and the adapter itself is 100% plug-n-play, so it does not require any additional software of driver installation.
Compact and Portable Plug-n-play Design:
- The HUB-C Gigalinq adds a RJ45 Ethernet port to your computer giving you access to a high performance Ethernet network through your USB-C™ port. The HUB-C GigaLinq is the perfect solution for shoddy wireless connections - ideal for buffer-free movie streaming, online gaming, data transferring, video conferencing and internet browsing. Leveraging the high bandwidth of USB 3.1, this adapter ensures true, reliable 10/100/1000Mbps network speed. For corporate or office environments that require a hard-wired Ethernet connection, the integrated Ethernet adapter provides a fast and easy way to connect your computer to any 10/100/1000BASE-T network.
- The adapter features a robust design for frequent plugging and unplugging while simultaneously being compact and portable. It's slim design easily fits into any computer bag, briefcase or backpack for use on-the-go. Its kink-proof cable features a cable jacket comprised of top-grade braided nylon fiber and an aluminum housed connector for maximum durability and since the adapter is bus-powered, no external power supply is needed.
- Bring Gigabit network speeds (10/100/1000Mbps) to devices without an Ethernet port using a USB-C connection
- Connect up to three USB 3.0 devices to your USB-C computer
- Powered by USB, no external power supply needed
- Perfect travel companion for the new MacBook®, Chromebook™ Pixel or other USB-C devices
- Compact design slips easily into any computer bag, backpack, or briefcase
- Premium aluminum housing and braided nylon-fiber cable jacket for added durability
- Connectors (Input): 3 x USB 3.0 Type A ; 1 x RJ45 LAN
- Connectors (Output): USB Type-C (3.1 Gen 1)
- Network Interface: RJ45 Ethernet 10base-T/100base-TX/1000base-T
- Network Protocol: 10/100/1000 MB LAN
- Operating System Support: Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, Mac OS X 10.7+
- Transfer Rate: 5Gbps
- USB Specification: USB Type-C (3.1 Gen 1)
- Dimensions: GUH3C34
- Unit Dimensions
- Height: 3.18" (8.1cm)
- Depth: 0.56" (1.42cm)
- Length: 1.56" (3.97cm)