ELITEBOOK 645 G10 14IN R5-7730U 16GB 512GB SSD W11PSpecifications Summary:
- Display: 14" 1920 x 1080 Full HD
- CPU: MD Ryzen 7-7730U, CPU Benchmark: 19,370
- Memory: 16 GB
- Storage: 512 GB SSD - NVMe
- Optical drive: none
- Graphics processor: AMD Radeon Graphics
- Ports: HDMI; 4 USB Ports; 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 10Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.4); RJ-45; Stereo headphone/microphone combo jack
- Weight: 3.09 lbs.
- OS: Windows 11 Pro
- Warranty: 3 years
Highly secure, easily managed, costeffective, and equipped with the latest AMD processor, the HP EliteBook 645 supplies teams with the connectivity options and configurable ports they need to stay productive in the office, at home, and on the go.Protected by HP Wolf Security:
- HP Wolf Pro Security Edition PCs interlace HP Sure Click Pro with HP Sure Sense Pro providing more in-depth coverage than the standard versions through a 1-year or 3-year user license with HP Support. This creates a powerful, single solution that doesn't require an IT-managed PC environment.
- Enjoy the crystal-clear audio performance delivered by HP Dynamic Audio and HP AI Noise Reduction.
Security is your top priority:
- Work anywhere without compromising on performance or security with Windows 11 powered by HP's collaboration and connectivity technology.
Look your best, even in low light:
- The HP Wolf Pro Security Edition provides preconfigured enterprise-level PC protection for small and medium sized businesses.
Fast and efficient wireless LAN:
- Optimize your video calls in low lighting with an HD camera and temporal noise reduction that lowers the effects of visual noise and pixelation.
Automatic recovery from firmware attacks:
- The portability of your PC and the reliability of a fast connection determines where you can work. Get a fast and reliable connection in dense wireless environments with gigabit-speed Wi-Fi 6.
- Firmware attacks can completely devastate your PC. Stay protected with HP's self-healing BIOS - HP Sure Start Gen7 automatically recovers the BIOS from malware, rootkits, or corruption.