OPTIPLEX 7000 7010 SFF I7-13700 16GB 512GB SSD W11P
Balance compact size and powerful performance in a desk-friendly design.Flexible IT:
Smart and secure:
- Seamless startup: Prepared with out-of-box Remote BIOS Management and HDD Wipe.
- Easy on IT: Intel vPro® platform options deliver modern management capabilities and hardware-enhanced security.
- Save time: Tool-less chassis provides easy access for service, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Power virtual desktops (VDI) with premium devices: New Micro available with Dell Cloud Client Workspace solutions designed for seamless and secure access to virtual workspaces.
- Part of the Dell Trusted Devices portfolio: OptiPlex offers protection before-, below-, and above-the-OS ensuring a comprehensive defense framework to evolving threats.
- Part of the Dell Cloud Client Workspace portfolio: Instantly connect to virtual workspaces with OptiPlex Micro, now available as a thin client solution. Confidently access VDI environments with versatile thin client software, such as Windows10 IoT Enterprise. All powered by Cloud Client Workspace.
Supports 4 displays:
- Up to 128GB DDR4 means more multitasking capabilities and smoother transitions between applications.
- iGFX support for up to 4 simultaneous displays with up to 4K resolution.
- Stay connected while consuming less power.
- Intelligence built around you: Automatically personalize and boost the performance of your system and its entire ecosystem with Dell Optimizer, an AI-based optimization software that learns and responds to the way you work.
- Personalized Performance: Intelligence and machine learning elevate productivity by automatically personalizing performance features across your entire ecosystem, making them the world's most intelligent PCs.
IT Made Simple:
- OptiPlex was our first product to be made with recycled plastic in 2007 and the first to use materials from our closed-loop supply chain in 2014. OptiPlex Micro desktops contain up to 59% recycled material, including closed-loop and ocean-bound plastic. These products are also EPEAT Gold registered and Energy Star certified.
- Upgrade your employee experience with our flexible device and lifecycle solutions, available for a predictable monthly price.
- Dell APEX Managed Device Service: Easily scale your new Dell devices with this all-inclusive subscriptiondesigned to relieve the burden of day-to-day support and PC management.
- Dell APEX PC-as-a-Service: Modernize your IT department with customizable plans on hardware and lifecycle solutions with no upfront investment, flexible terms, and a predictable monthly payment.