SURGE PROTECTOR 10 OUTLETS RIGHT ANGLE CORD
The Professional Surge Protector CSP1008T offers vital surge suppression for common home and office devices such as computers and electronics. It prevents spikes in energy caused by storms and electrical power surges and is ideal for safeguarding personal computers, phones/faxes/modems, and consumer electronics. The CSP1008T provides 2850 joules of protection and 10 surge-protected outlets (2 widely spaced for transformer plugs). Data line protection occurs with RJ11 ports for telecommunication devices (phones, faxes, modems, and DSL lines).Surge Protection:
USB Charge Ports:
- Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
Automatic Shut Down:
- Rapidly charge and power USB devices such as tablets (including iPad), smartphones, MP3 players, and other mobile accessories.
EMI/RFI Noise Filter:
- Protects connected electronics with the integrated circuit breaker which automatically switches off in the event of an overload that exceeds the model's ability to suppress the signal.
Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) Technology:
- Maintains clean power for connected equipment by filtering out electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to improve picture and sound quality.
- Allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surges/spikes through the ground circuit, to safeguard connected electronics and the surge suppressor.