INTELLIGENT LCD UPS 750VA/ 420W 8 OUTLETS 5-15R
A compact UPS with standby topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP750LCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. During power interruptions, the CP750LCD offers reliable power protection and battery backup. The CP750LCD comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $150,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.Battery Backup:
- Supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
Data Line Protection:
- Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Prevents power surges that travel through telephone lines from causing damage to electronics.
Simulated Sine Wave Output:
- Ensures that when incoming power drops below or surges above safe voltage levels, the UPS switches to DC battery power and then inverts to AC power to run connected equipment.
GreenPower UPS™ High-Efficiency Design:
- Uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
Multifunction LCD Panel:
- Reduces power consumption, utilizing a compact charger and power inverter to create an ultra-efficient backup power system for home and office use.
Ultra Quiet Design:
- Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime.
PowerPanel® Personal Software:
- Minimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment.
- Provides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS. Free software download available here.
Connected Equipment Guarantee:
- CyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.