550VA CP UPS 120V STANDBY GREEN 8OUT 5-15R USB RJ11 MGMT SOFTWARE
The CyberPower CP550SLG Standby uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards home/office computers and other electronics (monitors, scanners, speakers, CD/DVD players, MP3 players and phones) from surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection.
Patented GreenPower UPS™ technology used in the CP550SLG reduces energy-usage and cooling costs associated with UPS power protection. As a result, you can expect to save up to $9 annually (varies based on usage and regional kilowatt per hour costs) by using GreenPower UPS technology.
The CP550SLG includes PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS management software which monitors the vitals of the UPS and will safely shutdown your system in case of a power outage.
This rugged unit is equipped with a RJ11 port which protects against surges from phone or network disruptions. The small footprint design is ideal for horizontal or vertical placement, and is even wall mountable.Features:
- GreenPower UPS™ - GreenPower UPS technology reduces UPS energy costs by utilizing high frequency circuitry. This not only reduces utility consumption, but also reduces heat dissipation and system noise.
- Ultra-Quiet Functionality - The combination of an advanced ventilation design, high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS technology give CyberPower UPS systems the lowest sound emissions in its class. This makes our UPS perfect for desktop applications, audio/video installations, and quiet workstation environments.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or "humming" that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics.
- Widely-spaced Outlets - Widely spaced outlets allow you to conveniently add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS Management Software - In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE will not only save your open files and will also "Hibernate" your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate visuals of the UPS's status, and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads and low battery.
- Convenient Mounting - Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- 3-year Warranty - CyberPower will service damaged units if within 3 years of purchase date. We stand behind our products and guarantee quality. CyberPower also offers a #1 rated technical support team that will assist you with product, installation, or warranty concerns - Free of Charge!
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower's manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are also certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows 7 compatible - Our Power Management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 200x, Server, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
Download a datasheet
for this product or find other reference material in our Document Downloads