425VA/ 225W UPS 120V STANDBY GREEN 8 OUTLET 5-15R USB RJ11 MGMT SOFT 3YR
The CyberPower Standby CP425SLG uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards a home office PC and other electronics (monitors, printers, scanners, speakers, fax machines, CD/DVD players and iPods) from surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection. Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
The CP425SLG unit has a capacity of 425VA/225Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, widely-spaced to accommodate transformer-based plugs. Its compact design allows for horizontal or vertical placement, or it can be conveniently mounted on a wall. This UPS has a maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/3.6Ah battery and offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB port and a serial-to-USB cable. Protection for phone/network (RJ11) is also included. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges. PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management software is included to monitor the vitals of the UPS and will safely shutdown the system in case of a power outage.
A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $75,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.Features:
- Energy-Saving Technology - Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation - Lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets - Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Convenient Mounting - Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition - In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves open files and "hibernates" the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is easily installed on any Windows-based PC and uses minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens display the status of the UPS, including silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- 3-Year Warranty - Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enables CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in our industry. CyberPower will replace damaged units within three (3) years of purchase date.
- #1 Rated Technical Support Team - CyberPower assists users with any product, installation, or warranty concerns - free of charge!
- ISO and Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Compatibility - Our PowerPanel® power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, 7, and Server 2008.
Download a brochure
for this product or find other reference material in our Document Downloads