3TB DRIVESTATION AXIS VELOCITY USB 3.0 7200 RPM HARD DRIVE
DriveStation Axis Velocity is an easy to use 1-drive USB 3.0 solution designed for simple and secure storage and backup. Equipped with a high speed 7200 RPM hard drive and USB 3.0 support, DriveStation Axis Velocity boasts extremely fast file transfers and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 for use with nearly any PC or Mac®. Optional 256-bit AES hardware encryption offers excellent data protection, and its unique design allows for easy placement just about anywhere. Instantly expand storage or schedule automatic backups with universal plug and play connectivity.Features:FAST 7200 RPM HARD DRIVE:
- Equipped with a high speed 7200 RPM hard drive and USB 3.0 support, DriveStation Axis Velocity boasts extremely fast file transfers and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 for use with nearly any PC or Mac.
EASY TO USE STORAGE:
- Optional 256-bit AES Full Disk Encryption (FDE) protects your data from unauthorized access. Simply assign a password to the hard drive at setup and your data is shielded from wandering eyes.
EASY SCHEDULED BACKUP:
- With terabytes of storage, DriveStation Axis Velocity provides a reliable, easy to use storage solution to quickly expand the capacity of your PC and Mac computers with universal USB 3.0 plug-and-play.
- DriveStation Axis Velocity is perfect for backing up your important files. Disaster and hard drive failures can occur unexpectedly; don't leave your important files and treasured memories in the hands of chance. Schedule regular backups for your PC with Buffalo Backup Utility or use Time Machine for your Mac. Protect all of your data, down to the last byte.
- DriveStation Axis Velocity features a sleek, attractive chassis that can be positioned vertically or horizontally, adapting to the location it is used in for efficient use of space. Stand it upright on your home office desktop or lay it flat below your TV as part of your media center. It's fan-less design offers quiet operation for easy placement just about anywhere.
Buffalo Tools is a feature-rich suite of optional software included on the Buffalo DriveStation Axis Velocity. Any or all of the following components of Buffalo Tools may be installed on Windows® PCs.
- Buffalo's Backup Utility is a featured backup software for Windows PCs and can be used to back up one or multiple computers with a single Buffalo external hard drive.
- eco Manager is an energy efficiency tool used to conserve energy and reduce battery consumption by regulating the power usage of the hard drive, cutting power to the drive during extended periods of inactivity.
- TurboPC includes two components to enhance file transfer performance with external hard drives. It also includes TurboCopy which provides additional system adjustments to increase performance substantially.
- SecureLock software for Windows® provides complete control of the data encryption on your Buffalo external hard drive, providing password protection and software data encryption.