BRIGHT WHITE INKJET PAPER 3IN CORE 4.7 MIL 24 LB 24IN X 500FTSee the ColorPRO difference:
Print with ease - with the environment in mind:
- See the bright, clear difference. See precise lines with sharp, fine detail. See high-impact graphics with an extended range of colors. HP Bright White Inkjet Paper, 3-in Core with ColorPRO Technology is designed for HP PageWide XL printers to deliver professional-quality, has been tested and proven to produce up to 30% more color with up to 30% less ink, and is optimized for high-production environments.
Increase productivity, lower printing costs:
- Keep a brisk pace. HP printing materials are designed together with HP PageWide XL pigment inks and HP PageWide XL printers to provide dependable, quality performance. Meet the environmental objectives of your company - and your clients - with this recyclable, FSC®-certified paper.
- Optimize your everyday printing with the reliable, trouble-free performance of cost-effective HP Bright White Inkjet Paper, 3-in Core. Many choices, including metric sizes, cut steps from the workflow for higher productivity, and lower costs of printing.
- Weight: 90 gsm per ISO 536 Test Method, (24 lbs)
- Thickness: 119 microns/4.7 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
- Opacity: 94% per ISO 2471 Test Method
- Brightness: 113% per ISO 2470-2 Test Method
- Whiteness: 166 per ISO 11475 Test Method
- Finish: Matte
- Operating temperature: 15 to 30° C / 59 to 86° F
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH
- Display permanence (Indoor home or office): 3+ years with Original HP 727 Inks4
- Display permanence (Commercial in-window): 1+ month with Original HP 727 Inks, laminated or unlaminated5
- Dry time: 90 seconds (at 23° C, 50% RH)
- Shelf life: 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Storage temperature: 15 to 30° C / 59 to 86° F
- Storage humidity: 20 to 80% RH
- Environmental: Recyclable through commonly available recycling programs
- Country of origin: Product of Germany