PERFECTION V550 COLOR FLATBED SCANNER 6400X9600DPI 48BIT USB 2.0 W/ TPU
The Epson Perfection V550 Photo features amazing performance and versatility for any project. 6400 dpi resolution ensures images are sharp and vivid, whether you're scanning film, slides, negatives, photos or everyday documents. And, it makes it easy to create enlargements up to 17" x 22". The V550 Photo will automatically upload your scans directly to Facebook, Picasa, popular cloud services and more.1 Plus, at the touch of a button, you can restore old photos and negatives, thanks to Easy Photo Fix. Or, use DIGITAL ICE to remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film. The V550 Photo features energy-efficient, ReadyScan LED technology for high-speed scanning with no warmup time.Features:Scan and Share Instantly1:
Built-in Transparency Unit:
- Epson makes it easier than ever to share special moments instantly. Just scan your favorite slide, negative or photo and automatically upload it to Facebook, Picasa and other photo-sharing web sites.
One-Touch Photo Restoration:
- Quickly scan multiple 35mm slides or negatives at one time.
- Easily restore color and detail to old faded photos, slides and negatives; all with one touch.
- Create sharp, vivid reproductions - 6400 dpi resolution for enlargements up to 17" x 22"
- Scan 35mm slides, negatives and film - built-in Transparency Unit
- Scan and share - automatically upload to Facebook, popular cloud services and more1
- Achieve robust photo restorations - DIGITAL ICE® technology removes the appearance of dust and scratches on film
- Bring faded photos back to life - Easy Photo Fix® for one-touch photo restorations
- Achieve greater productivity with ReadyScan® LED technology - fast scanning, no warmup time, no mercury
- Scan multiple photos at one time - auto edge detection crops each image and saves it as a separate file
- Convert scanned documents into editable text - ABBYY® FineReader® Sprint Plus OCR
- Brilliant, true-to-life colors - amazing, 48-bit color depth
- Do more - Hi-Speed USB 2.0