SPYDER4ELITE COLOR CALIBRATOR
Spyder4 Elite is a display color calibration solution designed not only for photographers, but also video graphers and video editors who need the highest level of color control in the studio and flexibility in post-production. The Spyder4Elite can also provide color calibration for projectors.
Spyder4Elite features a patented, full-spectrum 7-color sensor that can accurately characterize a variety of wide gamut and normal displays. Spyder4Elite software lets you use the same sensor to calibrate your monitor, laptop computer, iPad, iPhone and projector. No other calibrator has this capability. The fourth-generation sensor uses double-shielded filters for longer life and better performance. On average, accuracy and precision are improved by 26% and 19% respectively.Features:Automated Color & Brightness Calibration:
Full-spectrum color sensor:
- Spyder4Elite's simple, clear and automated process makes it straightforward to calibrate your displays to a reference condition. You can view and edit images with confidence on a display calibrated to show true-to-life colors and luminance adjusted for precise shadow/highlight detail.
Single sensor calibrates all your displays:
- Spyder4ELITE's patented 7-color sensor improves upon colorimeters that use 3-channel RGB sensors. Each Spyder4ELITE unit is individually tuned in the factory to accurately handle a variety of wide-gamut and normal gamut displays with ease.
Improved accuracy and stability:
- Spyder4ELITE works with your laptop, multiple monitors, front projector, television, iPad and even iPhone. It works with LCD, LED, OLED, CRT, DLP and other display technologies. You can calibrate multiple displays connected to your computer. Spyder4ELITE is unique in its ability to calibrate all your display devices to achieve greater consistency.
Fast Re-calibration Assistant:
- The fourth-generation Spyder4ELITE has double-shielded color filters for an even closer match to CIE color standards and improved long term stability. Average accuracy increased by 26% and consistency between Spyder units has improved 19%.
Adapts display to surrounding light:
- The "ReCAL" feature makes it quick and easy to recalibrate your display to compensate for changes that occur over time.
Spyder4ELITE software options for greater control:
- The lighting around you can affect image contrast and appearance. A sensor on the Spyder4Elite detects changes to surrounding light and adapts the display luminance accordingly.
- StudioMatch enables visual fine-tuning of studio displays to match the way you see color.
- Built-in presets for video standards such as Cineon, NTSC and PAL.
- Color analysis of your display quality by plotting uniformity, color gamut, and change over time, tone response and allowing
- comparison with other displays.
- Calibrate to professional workflow targets with L-Star tone response curve.
- Unlimited choices for gamma, white point, white luminance and black luminance.
- Iterative grey balance algorithm for the most accurate greys.
- Front projector calibration for color accurate presentations.